The Stake Pond
Get started with Stake Pond for consistent staking rewards backed by reliable and secure infrastructure.
We are Crypto professionals with over 25 years of combined experience. We believe Staking to be one of the most beneficial projects for developers, and we want to help by running Staking pools for ADA, KAVA, SOL and others that is both stable and rewarding.
- Low Fees
- 24/7 pool
The Stake Pond pools highly appreciates anyone already delegating to us or planning to do so.
We will do our best to get you the rewards you deserve for being an early adopter of Staking!
- Active Stake...
- Lifetime Blocks...
- 1Download the Ada Lite wallet at adalite.io or Yoroi wallet at yoroi-wallet.com
- 2Choose your preferred browser option after clicking the download button
- 3After adding it to your browser, launch the Yoroi wallet extension within the browser
- 4 Follow the instructions to connect/create/restore your Cardano wallet
- 5Go to the “Delegation list” tab, and search for “1BEST” or “pool1vygvrczrlzapm25qf8w3cxz4gxv2azrp43xj6538tt225jjfcpw”
- 6Select a 1BEST pool and click the “Delegate” button
- A Cardano (ADA) stake pool is a node or server on the Cardano network that acts on behalf of stakeholders. It is usually set up and run by an individual or entity with the requisite resources, technical skills, and time.To set up their own nodes, those without said necessary technical capacity may choose to delegate their stake to a stake pool. In return, these delegators receive a share of the reward it earns.
- Pledging is the act of stake pool operators having their own ADA as part of the pool’s stake. The higher the amount of ADA pledged, the more rewards the pool will receive.During pool registration, stake pool operators may opt to pledge some or all of their stake to make their pool more attractive.The amount of pledge in a pool is shown as part of its statistics in the Daedalus and Yoroi wallet. You can also find the data on third-party sites like Adapool.org or pooltools.io.Best ADA Pool has a massive amount of ADA pledged across all pools. We operate some of the highest-pledged stake pools on the market. Check out our pool list for more info.
A slot leader is a node or stake pool selected to compile, verify, and record a block of transactions on the Cardano shared ledger.
The slot leaders are picked and assigned to slots before an epoch begins. Each of them is expected to be online when their particular slot is reached.
The more stake a pool controls, the greater the chance of it being elected as a slot leader to produce a new block.
You may learn more about Cardano stake pool operation.
- A block on the Cardano network is a group or bundle of transactions that a stake pool creates, verifies, and records on the shared ledger.At the beginning of each epoch, the Cardano protocol randomly picks slot leaders — pools assigned to create blocks. The protocol uses staked ADA as a form of “lottery numbers” to do this.When its slot comes, a selected slot leader collects initiated ADA payment and smart contract executions, compiling them into a block before adding them to the ledger.This process repeats itself after each epoch. Meanwhile, the slot leaders are incentivized through a reward in newly released ADA and regular transaction fees.
An epoch is a unit of time as marked by the Cardano protocol, and each of them lasts five days.
Every epoch is then divided into 432,000 units known as slots, and each slot is 1 second.
You can find the current epoch and slot on third-party sites like Adapool.org or pooltools.io.
- Stake delegation is the process by which ADA holders delegate the stake associated with their ADA to a stake pool.It allows ADA holders that do not have the skills or desire to run a node to participate in the network to be rewarded in proportion to the amount of stake delegated.
- Saturation is a term used to indicate that a particular stake pool has more stake delegated to it than is ideal for the network. Once a pool reaches the point of saturation, it will offer diminishing rewards.